Last Updated: July 15, 2014
The Venus Factor Diet Review
One problem a huge amount of women experience is that they believe their weight loss journey is going to be exactly the same as their friends. Unfortunately things are never so simple. Many diets that are geared towards men are often not as effective as one that has been specifically designed with women in mind.
If you’re a busy mother like me I’m sure you have trouble balancing the kids, the home and your job. Finding the time, money and energy to get yourself down to the gym is next to impossible. For many of us the budget won’t stretch for an expensive gym membership or fitness classes.
This is where the Venus Factor comes into play. It is a diet plan that has been specifically designed around an individual woman’s body to help them lose weight quickly and efficiently.
What is the Venus Factor Diet?
The main concept of the Venus Factor is something known as “The Venus Index”. This index can be calculated by taking into account all of your proportions and multiplying it by your target waist size.
Based on this calculation you’ll be able to see which areas of your body require work and which require little to no attention. From here the Venus Factor will help you work out what you should be eating and what exercise will be required to achieve your ideal proportions.
What Does The Venus Factor Program Include?
Body Centric Eating Guide
In this guide you will find instructions on how to reach your ideal body shape. You’ll do this by working out your total calorie intake in regards to your personal venus index. This is where you’ll find out if your calorie intake is too high to lose weight.
Venus Factor Workout Manual & Schedule
Without some guide of schedule to follow losing weight can be incredibly difficult. The Venus Factor comes with a 12 week plan for losing weight. These 12 weeks contain 3 separate phases, each lasting 4 weeks. The guide is incredibly easy to follow and comes with images, videos & more detailed explanations below each step.
By following these work outs you can quickly sculpt and tone the areas of your body that have been causing you problems.
Losing weight alone is tough. One thing that really helped me to lose weight was the help of my friends and family. The support and guidance of these people really helped me to achieve my goals.
The creator of the Venus Factor, John Barban, knows all too well of the importance of a community. The Venus Factor will also grant you access to a community of other women all working towards their own goals.
Advantages of the Venus Factor Diet:
- I just didn’t have the money to spend on home gym equipment. The Venus Factor exercises are simple ones that you can do in the comfort of your own home.
- Everything was easy to learn and pick up. Even if you’ve never worked out properly before, you’ll have the routines down in no time at all.
- If you’re worried about the cost or whether or not you’ll like it. You can try the Venus Factor risk free. If you’re not happy with it you can get a refund as long as it’s within the 60 day period.
Disadvantages of the Venus Factor Diet:
- Sometimes finding the motivation to stick to the plan was difficult. A more structured environment like the gym probably would have been better. But the Venus Factor was far cheaper.
- If you’re looking to lose weight overnight you’ll have to look elsewhere. The Venus Factor requires some commitment to achieve your ideal body shape.
The Venus Factor personally helped me achieve some great results whilst working out from the comfort of my own home. I’m so much happier with the way I look now and I didn’t have to spend a fortune on gym equipment or a membership.
For a limited time only the Venus Factor is offering some a free weight loss presentation. Click above to watch the video now.